Since WaND was established in 2012 we have aided clients in successfully competing in a range of public sector procurement competitions involving both acquisition and disposal of property and infrastructure. Our support covers all areas of the public sector from central government departments, local authorities and quasi-autonomous bodies such as the British Library, TfL, the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority and the London Assembly, as well as charities. The types of procurements we have provided support include:
- Major Construction Programmes
- Land Development Partner, Management and Disposal competitions for public sector assets
- Public sector Infrastructure change programmes
- Capital Works Frameworks
- Hard, Soft and Total FM contracts
The WaND Directors and Associates are all professionally qualified, from either a public sector or a military background and with intrinsic involvement in front line delivery of property and infrastructure projects. Our specialists understand what public sector bodies really want through procurement, why the public sector adopts procurement approaches and how the private sector can best demonstrate bid winning evidence and qualities. Our experience and insight are equally relevant in private sector competitions, which are increasingly adopting similar procurement methodologies.
Our services include
- Identifying procurement opportunities to best suit a client’s attributes.
- Providing the best technical support to produce the highest quality response.
- Providing direct bid drafting support.
- Helping develop and communicate innovation and added value that differentiates from the competition.
- Deciphering procurement documentation to help ensure client’s valuable resources are most efficiently used in developing responses.
- Providing insight into the public sector evaluation ‘mind set’. We carryout full mock evaluation of draft bids based upon this insight and our prior experience as assessors.